As the first food science/nutrition program established in Taiwan in 1961, we have a distinguished record of teaching, research, and public service. Faculty and staff dedicate to provide the highest quality educational experiences for our students, incorporating cutting edge information with the fundamental knowledge and skills. Students develop a broad perspective through the balance of strong curriculum and off-campus internships. Moreover, they are encouraged to develop team leadership skills by participating in field experiences, independent studies, and student organizations. In addition to the undergraduate program with nearly 500 students, a master program which focuses on the research of functional foods is also available. Currently, there are 12 fulltime faculties with specialties in nutrition, dietary therapy, quantity meal management, food chemistry, food processing, food packaging, food analysis, and biotechnology.
- Students will be able to apply food and nutraceutical biotechnologies.
- Students will be able to manage human nutrition.
- Students will be able to perform quantity meal preparation.
- Students will be able to perform food analysis and inspection.
- Students will be able to present and communicate.
- Food Industries and Business, including product development, research, quality control, analysis, inspection, management, and marketing
- Diatetics, including clinical nutrition, community nutrition, and education
- Medicine and other related health professions
- Health Services
- Level C Technician for Chinese Culinary
- Level B Technician for Chinese Culinary
- Level C technician for baking food
- Level B technician for baking food
- Level C technician for food inspection and analysis
- Level B technician for food inspection and analysis
- Professional Health Food Engineer
- Dietitian of Higher Examination
- Food Technician of Higher Examination